Friday, May 29, 2015

Mixed Media Hanging - Flying Unicorn Creative Team

Hi Everyone,

I am here today to share with you a set of three mini mixed media canvas's. These have been created using a combination of Silks Paints and Flying Unicorn Adornments. Although I have quite a few of my projects on display in my craft room my walls remain rather bare, I wanted to create something to hang on the wall. I thought I would begin with something little. These tiny canvas's only measure 2" x 2", so small and cute, a perfect way to really display and feature my treasured Flying Unicorn Adornments. 


Products Used


Let's take a closer look around......





Many thanks for looking, if you have any questions at all for me please do not hesitate to ask.

I wish you all a happy and very creative day.

~ Bex ~ 

3 comments: