Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tim Holtz Exploding Box - Flying Unicorn

Hello Everyone,

I am here with you today to share a Tim Holtz inspired exploding box. Ahhh yes it is certainly no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Tim Holtz and all (yes ALL) his products. I find Tim's work so inspirational, always pushes me to think outside the box.

Was a stack of fun creating this little exploding box, a little fiddly but well worth the effort put in. I have covered both the inside and outside of the box with the Idea-Ology Menagerie Paper Stash Paper. I love this paper, it is very versatile.

Products Used
Idea-Ology Ephemera
Vintage Photo Distress Ink







Many thanks for looking everyone.

I wish you all a most happy and creative day.

~ Rebecca ~

3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is beyond amazing!! The box design itself is so very clever and I just LOVE the way you have finished it. Brilliant project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic project Rebecca....I adore the design and stunning interior. I just love all things Tim too and this is a wonderful tribute.

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece Rebecca! Love your centre piece with the egg and cogs. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete