Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dylusions Ink Sprays - Art Journal Page (Flying Unicorn).

Hi Everyone,

When I received my latest edition of Craft Stamper magazine from the UK it had an excellent article on using Dylusions Sprays. This article forced me to get our my sprays and put them to very very good use, many thanks Craft Stamper.  The tutorial inspired me to make the below!

This double page started with a nice coat of black gesso around the boarders. I coated two pieces of card stock with paper, added some lace and embossing paste through a stencil, also got out the dusty sewing machine and applied some crooked lines (something I am good at). After this was dry I applied a very light coat of white gesso and when the gesso was dry I went crazy with my Dylusions Ink Sprays (so crazy in fact that accidentally sprayed my pavement a nice shade of teal, one should think about how windy it is when one starts going crazy with ink - eeeeeep!). To finish I glued my card stock into the journal and then added a few Liquid Pearls and a few drops of Glossy Accents. 

Products Used




Thanks for looking everyone, I wish you a fabulous day.

~ Rebecca ~

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant spread!! Love the colours you chose and the textural elements look totally fantastic!! Wonderful quote too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUPENDOUS! Full of interesting bits to attract the eye - gr8 colours too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! Love how you've used your Dylusions here:):)

    ReplyDelete