Sunday, November 4, 2012

Scrapbookit - Kaisercraft's Just Believe

Hi Everyone,

Wow!! what a busy month it has been for Scrapbookit, a BIG congratulations to Jo for completing the huge shop move and also a BIG hello and welcome to all who participated in our blog hop. 

In saying that I think now is a most appropriate time to announce the winner of my RAK, I am pleased to say Maree is the lucky winner. Maree please contact me on remorris76@gmail.com with your contact details and I will post out your goodies to you ASAP. Congratulations!!! 


My DT kit for this month contained Kaisercraft's Just Believe collection, a gorgeous collection of bold papers in rich greens, reds and other coordinating colours. To look at this paper I think most people would automatically think Christmas, this would be a fair assumption because it is mainly Christmas themed. However, Christmas themed paper can be used for many different projects, it can be very versatile. I have completed four projects (two here, two for the blog hop) this month and have used the paper for all non Christmas related items.

Below is a layout containing a photo of my grandparents, two people who will always love each other dearly. It is a little hard to see in the photo but all the flowers have been fussy cut from other sheets of paper and layered. The scalloped piece of paper has also been fussy cut from another sheet. The Thickers used were quite a bright green, to dull them down a little I inked over them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

 Products Used : Kaisercraft Just Believe Papers, Thickers (Colour - Merry), Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

 A small thank you card.......


Products Used : Kaisercraft -  Just Believe Papers and Die Cuts, Thickers (Colour - Merry), Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 

Thank you all for taking the time to look, I wish you all a fabulous and extremely creative weekend.

~ Rebecca ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment