Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scrapbookit - Blooming Wonderful

Hi Everyone! welcome to the weekend, I am back with a layout created as part of my DT work for Scrapbookit
 
This layout has been created with the gorgeous Country Garden range by Bo Bunny. This range is so pretty and very versatile, it is super fun to work with. How can you not smile when you look at these papers?

I used quite a few different techniques in this project, punching, distressing, fussy cutting, beading, and inking (yes I even inked the flowers to tone down their brightness a little).

I have a problem stopping, I never know when to stop adding, my motto is definitely not 'less is more', it always seems to be 'more is more'. I would seriously struggle with a challenge where I had to use minimal embellishments. Even when I thought I had finished this layout I still kept adding (butterflies and more punched borders).

Thanks for taking the time to look, wishing you all a happy and creative weekend. 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: